First time joining us? Please scroll down for step-by-step instructions how to join us!
Time control: 3RR G/60+10. (Game in 60 minutes with 10 second increement with each move.)
MUST Register in order to play:
Registration deadline in order to be in the tournament: Thusday 4PM
- current US Chess Federation membership
- chess.com account that is part of Mechanics' Chess Club (free account is perfectly sufficient) -- Don't have one yet? Easy to make, just follow the instructions below.
- 3RR G/60+10
- players are ordered and assigned to quads based on OTB Aug 2020 supplemental regular rating!
- pairing will be done manually using match command on
chess.com. You'll need to be on chess.com/live and wait for your game to
- Games will be US Chess Online regular rated - tournament will be
submitted 5-7 days after the tourament to allow all games to be screened
for fair play.
- no byes are allowed
- more rules might be published as we move forward
Registration deadline: Thursday, Aug 27 @ 4PM
Please contact Mechanics' Institute if you have any questions.